2. Where (in what body parts) are gametes made?
3. What is crossing over and during which phase of Meiosis does it occur? Why can't it occur in Mitosis?
4. Why is genetic variation SO important? Does meiosis result into this variation? Why?
5. What is the difference between haploid and diploid cells? What are the ONLY type of haploid cells? Why do they need to be haploid?
This question was asked on Dec 12, 2012 and answered on Dec 12, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- Force Co. has a non-contributory, defined benefit pension plan. Pension plan data to be used for accounting purposes for the 2015 year are as follows. An
- Projects for Chemical Students: 1- Use composite Simpson's rule compute in Matlab to compute the integral using "c(T)" and "m" where m = mass of the material
- What would be the original concentration in a solution when we performed one 1 to 1000 dilution and two 1 to 2 dilutions then plated 100 microliters of the