I am in need of assistance in writing an essay for my college Biology class. The details go as follow:
Long-Term Ecological Research (LTER) sites have been established around the United States for almost 30 years. Many types of ecosystems, organisms, and ecological research techniques are in use at these sites. The focus of this assignment is to learn what physical sites have been established, what is going on at a particular site, and specific ecological sampling techniques that are used at that site. Write a report of 1,250-1,500 words in length describing your chosen LTER site. Your report should include:
1. Name of site.
2. Type of ecosystem.
3. Researchers involved (identify lead researchers).
4. Types of research being done and/or organisms being studied.
5. Why this site was chosen (area of interest).
6. Description of sampling techniques used in that area.
7. Results and conclusions presented by the researchers, if any.
I need this essay by this Friday, "12/21/12", by 10:00 A.M. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter/assignment.
After working on your question, I... View the full answer