conjugate base form?
2. (1 pt) Which of the following amino acids has the most hydrophilic side chain?
3. (1 pt) Which of the following amino acids has a side chain that can serve ONLY as a hydrogen bond
donor but NOT as a hydrogen bond acceptor in its predominant form at pH 7?
4. (1 pt) Which of the following amino acids has the side chain with the highest pKa?
5. (1 pt) If the side chain of a glutamic acid residue has a pKa of 4.1, at pH 6.1 the ratio of uncharged to
charged side chain would be about
6. (1 pt) The most common protein secondary structures (the alpha helix and beta conformation) are
stabilized primarily by
A. ionic bonds
B. hydrogen bonds
C. disulfide bonds
D. van der Waals interactions
E. hydrophobic interactions
Let me explain the... View the full answer