conjugate base form?
2. (1 pt) Which of the following amino acids has the most hydrophilic side chain?
3. (1 pt) Which of the following amino acids has a side chain that can serve ONLY as a hydrogen bond
donor but NOT as a hydrogen bond acceptor in its predominant form at pH 7?
4. (1 pt) Which of the following amino acids has the side chain with the highest pKa?
5. (1 pt) If the side chain of a glutamic acid residue has a pKa of 4.1, at pH 6.1 the ratio of uncharged to
charged side chain would be about
6. (1 pt) The most common protein secondary structures (the alpha helix and beta conformation) are
stabilized primarily by
A. ionic bonds
B. hydrogen bonds
C. disulfide bonds
D. van der Waals interactions
E. hydrophobic interactions
This question was asked on Jan 15, 2013 and answered on Jan 15, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- NEED TO ADD ALL IN BOLD TO THE CURRENT PROJECT I HAVE. Extend project 3 to include making jobs wait until people with the resources required by the job are
- DEVELOP TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS Brian Ellis, aged 57, has been driving for a taxi company for 14 years. He considers that he is a competent driver. He has not
- Hi can you help me analysis "kilkennyshop"'. https://www.kilkennyshop.com/about-us/ I am curious about what is this company's market and industry, can you give