1) It is not possible to directly date a fossil.
2) It is not possible to directly date a rock or rock layer.
3) Stratigraphy is an example of relative dating-- arranging things in order of relative age, but without any actual dates.
4) Carbon 14 (radiocarbon) dating can be used to date the age of the Earth.
This question was asked on Jan 22, 2013 and answered on Jan 22, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, I have a problem answering the following two questions: 13. What process formed Tomales Bay? (2) 14. How old can Tomales Bay be, given a plate movement
- Translate the sentence into an inequality . The difference of b and 9 is at most −17
- 53 Greetings if you can help could you please assist me with this question below it is multiple choice... I am counting on you