Select three different geologic events, an earthquake, a volcano, and a mountain belt, from the U.S. Geological Survey website.
Be sure that the selected structural geological events are associated with the three main plate tectonics movements - divergent, convergent, and transform fault.
Write a 700-word essay that discusses and addresses the following items:
1. The history of the plate tectonics theory.
2. A map for each selected location.
3. The relationship between each structural geologic event (e.g., earthquake) and the associated plate tectonics movement.
4. The various damages associated with each structural geologic event.
5. The role of earth science in predicting the selected geologic events.
6. Use at least three credible sources in your research.
Hi Have... View the full answer