Select three different geologic events, an earthquake, a volcano, and a mountain belt, from the U.S. Geological Survey website.
Be sure that the selected structural geological events are associated with the three main plate tectonics movements - divergent, convergent, and transform fault.
Write a 700-word essay that discusses and addresses the following items:
1. The history of the plate tectonics theory.
2. A map for each selected location.
3. The relationship between each structural geologic event (e.g., earthquake) and the associated plate tectonics movement.
4. The various damages associated with each structural geologic event.
5. The role of earth science in predicting the selected geologic events.
6. Use at least three credible sources in your research.
This question was asked on Jan 26, 2013 and answered on Jan 27, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the statements is correct 1. The typical. R2 for a stock is abiut 0.6 and typical r2 for portillo is about 0.6 . 2. The typical R2 for a stock is
- What are the challenges that organizations face in developing potential?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from FINAL EXAM 1. Additional comments: "Easy question : From first normal