Chronic Disease Risk Assessment
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to University of Phoenix students. Taking some time to explore its website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance and support health and wellness.
Complete the following assignment:
Take one of the health risk assessments located on the LRC website. After completing the assessment, write a 500- to 750-word summary that includes the following:
· Description of the disease
· Risk factors for the disease
· Lifestyle choices you can make in your life to decrease your modifiable risk factors for this disease
To locate the health risk assessments follow these instructions:
· Login to the student website.
· Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services.
· From the LRC home page, click on Thriving.
· Click on Health Tools.
· Click on Assess Your Health.
· Click on the Health Risks tab.
Note. Do not submit or divulge your assessment results. Results should remain private.
This question was asked on Jan 27, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Using the map provided, identify and discuss four historical places and/or geographical features located in the state of Missouri. For each item identified,
- (TCO 1) Signal loss due to an object in the path causing the wave to bend is known as _____. diffraction reflection refraction defraction
- Oral contraceptives taken by women ________________________. Question 5 options: a) allow fertilization, but blocks development b)inhibit sperm migration