Chronic Disease Risk Assessment
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to University of Phoenix students. Taking some time to explore its website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance and support health and wellness.
Complete the following assignment:
Take one of the health risk assessments located on the LRC website. After completing the assessment, write a 500- to 750-word summary that includes the following:
· Description of the disease
· Risk factors for the disease
· Lifestyle choices you can make in your life to decrease your modifiable risk factors for this disease
To locate the health risk assessments follow these instructions:
· Login to the student website.
· Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services.
· From the LRC home page, click on Thriving.
· Click on Health Tools.
· Click on Assess Your Health.
· Click on the Health Risks tab.
Note. Do not submit or divulge your assessment results. Results should remain private.
Recently Asked Questions
- write a paper about the ECOSOC in which you highlight the roe of lebanon. following the 9 diamentions: definition - characteristics- process -swot analysis-
- why is there a belief that quasars, double-radio sources, and giant elliptical galaxies represent an evolutionary sequence.
- What is the advantages and disadvantages (for example, reliability, repeatability, etc.) of using the various standard candles to determine extragalactic