1) The primary functions of nucleic acids are storage, transmission, and regulation of genetic information.
2) The primary functions of proteins in cells are long-term energy storage and formation of bones.
3) The primary function of carbohydrates is storage of information.
4) The primary function of lipids is to act as enzymes, catalyzing reactions in the cell.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Incremental Analysis: If production does increase dramatically after their presentation on Shark Tank, the Lees will need more space for
- . LGE has established a number of strategic alliances with partners from all over the world. Select one of these alliances and analyze and evaluate its outcome.