In a paper of 1,500-words address the following questions and issues:
- Provide an overview and description of the stages of an health impact assessment. How is it different from other forms of assessment, such as an environmental impact assessment or a community health assessment?
- What information would you need about the proposed project?
- What information would you need about the community to understand the potential health effects?
- What recommendations would you propose to promote positive health effects? What recommendations would you propose to mitigate adverse health effects?
- Which decision makers would need this information? Why?
You are required to use a minimum of five additional references in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.