Deliver a 700- to 1,050-word transcript of the speech you would give, including the following:
- Discuss factors that lead to genetic variations in a population by using the Hardy-Weinberg law that describes allele frequencies in a population.
- Explain how animal behaviors, including human behaviors, are governed by genetic inheritance.
- Explain how the laboratory mouse has become a valuable model organism for the study of development and genetics.
- What other animal models are used?
- What contribution(s) has research using Caenorhabditis elegans and Drosophila melanogaster made in the study of animal behavior and population genetics?
- Elaborate on the future of human disease diagnosis using the data from the Human Genome Project.
- Provide sufficient examples to make the speech relevant to high school students.
Kindly be as DETAILED and CLEAR as possible, with coherent and grammatically correct sentences.
I think the answer was just fine, but I have tried to reduce the word... View the full answer