Discuss Microbes in Sewage Treatment.
The following should be included in your discussion are as follows:
- Describe the process.
- What specific microbes are usually involved in this process?
- What role do these microbes play in this process?
- How would the process change if these microbes were not involved?
- What effect does this process have on our everyday lives?
- How would our lives be different if this process were to cease?
(Original response only, no web content)
1.Sewage treatment is a process that involves removal of pollutants with the aim of producing an effluent that does not... View the full answer
The term "accident" can be defined as an unplanned event that interrupts the completion of an activity, and that may (or may... View the full answer
Sewage treatment is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater , primarily from household sewage . It includes... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from smallbusinessmgmtassign.
- The intent here is to see not only whether you know your theory [or even that you can locate it rather quickly,] but more importantly that you can apply it
- Do not know the set up or how to solve on the ti-84 Find the periodic payment R required to amortize a loan of P dollars over t years with interest