LIBRARY PASSWORD IS: [email protected]@ry
you will review the actual case of Experience Hendrix L.L.C. v. Hendrixlicensing.com Ltd., 762 F.3d 829 (9th Cir. 2014). You can review the case by clicking the following link: http://proxygsu-gamc.galileo.usg.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=102118315&site=ehost-live or downloading it here
- Compare and contrast a material fact and a non-material fact.
- Identify what indicates that a dispute over a material fact is genuine.
- Explain an injunction and provide a made-up example.
- Describe what the plaintiff, in this case, hoped to gain by seeking an injunction?
- What was the connection between Experience Hendrix's revenue and Pitsicallis's conduct?