You are an executive with a major pharmaceutical company.
Your company is ready to release a cure-all for the common cold. However, the drug has some terrible side effects for a very few of its users, including potential permanent paralysis and/or death. How should you advise your company about deciding whether to sell the product or not? How does the standard, or approach, of ethics that is applied affect this answer? In other words, you answer needs to include:
· 1. An introduction that includes your final decision and explanation of that decision.
· 2. A definition of business ethics and a complete discussion of the topic. 5 points
· 3. A complete discussion of how you and other business leaders can encourage your companies to act ethically Include at least two actions leaders can take and explain each one. 10 points
4. A complete discussion of what your answer and advice to the company would be if you applied each of the three main approaches to ethical reasoning (which should include a discussion of each of the three approaches.) Your decision may not be the same as each of the three approaches is applied to the scenario.
5 points for each main approach-15 points total
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Patty Plaintiff APA Format 05-18-18.docx. Additional comments: "i am
- A party working for and under the control of another and authorized to enter into contracts for that other person or entity is always called an: a. employee b.
- Are contracts for the sale of land covered under the Uniform Commercial Code? Yes or no? Explain.