BMGT 110 - Project 1 - Juul Labs
Project is due Sunday at 11:59 p.m. eastern time of Week 3.
of Week 3.
The purpose of this project is for students to use a real-world organization to discuss the purpose of business, to explain how stakeholders influence and are influenced by business, to demonstrate how external forces affect business and to explain the interrelatedness of business, government and society.
Outcomes Met with This Project:
- discuss the financial, economic, regulatory, sociopolitical, and technological factors as they relate to a dynamic business environment
- explain the importance of the integration of individuals and systems to organizational effectiveness.
How to Set Up the Report
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced using Times Roman New 12-point font. The final product will be 3 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. Write clearly and concisely.
Create a Title page with a title for the paper, course number, your name and the instructor's name.
You work as an analyst for Woebegone Community College. After coming out of a staff meeting, your manager asked you to create a report that will be used to present to the Student Affairs Association.
Course Materials and Research
You will complete research on Juul Labs.
- Resources cannot be older than August 2019.
- Resources can come from the library, news articles, videos and other credible sources to identify and discuss the issues as it relates to Juul Labs.
You will draw from the course materials to support the ideas presented.
Note that using course materials and reference articles goes beyond defining terms but clearly and thoroughly explains the 'why and how' of a situation. Avoid merely making statements but close the loop of the discussion by explaining how something happens or why something happens, which focuses on importance and impact. In closing the loop, you will demonstrate the ability to think clearly and rationally showing an understanding of the logical connections between the course materials, your reference articles and the question(s) being asked.
Use the following template using the headings to separate elements. Create a new paragraph for each bulleted item below. Do not use bullets in your paper as the required format is in narrative format with indented paragraph and no extra space between paragraphs.
- Write an Introduction paragraph. The Introduction paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper and will be used to describe to the reader the intent of the paper explaining the main points covered in the paper. This intent should be understood prior to reading the remainder of the paper so the reader knows exactly what is being covered in the paper.
- Consider writing the introduction last to ensure that the main points are covered.
Juul Labs Business and Purpose
- Discuss Juul Labs' business and purpose.
Juul Labs Stakeholders
- Identify Juul Labs' stakeholders.
- Discuss how Juul Labs has influenced its stakeholders.
Shaping of Juul Labs Business Activities
- Explain how the social environment has shaped Juul Labs business activities in the past year.
Business, Government and Society
- Explain how current issues with Juul Labs demonstrate the interrelatedness between business, government and society. Provide examples and explain thoroughly.
Recently Asked Questions
- lex buys car. the car is not of merchantable quality because the breaks don't work. however,alex has an accident because he presses the accelerator instead and
- Who will prevail in the following scenarios applying the CISG? Would your answer change if the parties selected the UCC pursuant to a choice of law clause?
- Finding the correct legal issue Finding the correct rule Analyzing the issue by applying the rule to the facts Stating a conclusion Arbitration. Just when we