Review the article and watch the video entitled "The two-year Wells Fargo horror story just won't end"
· Describe in detail the checking accounts issue at Wells Fargo described in the above-referenced article.
· Who is ethically responsible for the checking accounts issue- the company or its employees? Why?
· What does the checking accounts issue (as well as the other issues that were subsequently uncovered) suggest about the bank's corporate culture?
· Did the bank's corporate culture contribute to the checking accounts issue? Why or why not?
· Put yourself in the shoes of a bank employee.
o How would you act in this situation if you subscribed to utilitarianism? Why?
o How would you act in this situation if you applied virtue theory? Why?
o How would you act in this situation if you applied Kantian Ethics? Why?
o Applying your own personal ethics, how would you act if presented with this scenario? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Imagine that you sign a lease and that you are to move into your new apartmenton August 15.When you arrive, the previous tenant has not moved out. In fact, he
- It is likely that you have entered into an arbitration agreement (e.g., home purchase, credit card agreement, cell phone agreement, etc...), perhaps without
- What are some of the reasons that intellectual property requires different legal protections than tangible or real property? Please include reference/s. Thank