The future is shaped by non-linear changes and chance events? How can you prepare organization for an uncertain future?
Companies have to recognize weak signals of change. What are these?
- Who will be your customers in the future?
- What disruptive technologies will open up new opportunity spaces for you?
- Whom will you be competing against in the future?
- Will your go-to-market (marketing, sales, and distribution) change in the future?
- What are the potential regulatory reforms (what will government do that could affect you)?
The organization must develop a program of experimentation, stimulate new approaches. What new experiments would you recommend to Tata?
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that the flying hours for aircraft operated by regional airlines in the U . S . during 2006 are normally distributed with mean 2500 and standard
- Private colleges and universities rely on money contributed by individuals and corporations for their operating expenses . Much of this money is invested in a
- Minimize Z = 64x1 + 42x2 labor cost , $ subject to 16x1 + 12x2 ≥ 450 claims x1 + x2 ≤ 40 workstations 0.5x1 + 1.4x2 ≤ 25 defective claims x1 , x2 ≥ 0