The future is shaped by non-linear changes and chance events? How can you prepare organization for an uncertain future?
Companies have to recognize weak signals of change. What are these?
- Who will be your customers in the future?
- What disruptive technologies will open up new opportunity spaces for you?
- Whom will you be competing against in the future?
- Will your go-to-market (marketing, sales, and distribution) change in the future?
- What are the potential regulatory reforms (what will government do that could affect you)?
The organization must develop a program of experimentation, stimulate new approaches. What new experiments would you recommend to Tata?
Recently Asked Questions
- A company is estimating its costs based on past information. The total costs incurred by the company at different levels of output were as follows:
- AB is preparing its cash budget for next year. The estimated accounts payable balance at the beginning of next year is $540,000. The budgeted purchases for
- QR uses an activity based budgeting (ABB) system to budget product costs. It manufactures two products, product Q and product R. The budget details for these