The future is shaped by non-linear changes and chance events? How can you prepare organization for an uncertain future?
Companies have to recognize weak signals of change. What are these?
- Who will be your customers in the future?
- What disruptive technologies will open up new opportunity spaces for you?
- Whom will you be competing against in the future?
- Will your go-to-market (marketing, sales, and distribution) change in the future?
- What are the potential regulatory reforms (what will government do that could affect you)?
The organization must develop a program of experimentation, stimulate new approaches. What new experiments would you recommend to Tata?
Recently Asked Questions
- See comment and help me please write this paper by 12pm october 21st 2018
- I’d like to know how to solve number five using the formula for a geometric sequence.
- In what circumstances could a calendar-year C corporation make an election on February 1, year 1, to be taxed as an S corporation in year 1 but not have the