"Ellen Zane—Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC"
"Who are the stakeholders that you identified in each sub-story? What do they have at stake? What's significant about this list of stakeholders and their interests? What can we learn from this exercise? It is spring 2011 and the nurses at Tufts Medical Center are threatening to strike. As Zane thinks about and plans to negotiate with the MNA, how is this negotiation different from and similar to her negotiation with Blue Cross Blue Shield's CEO?Is Zane's power base different when she is negotiating with Blue Cross Blue Shield than when she is negotiating with nurses at TMC? What do you think happened in the nurses' strike at TMC?
2. Ellen Zane on the Hardest Job—1What made this change project worth it for Zane? How did she effectively approach the hardest job?
3. Ellen Zane on Rebranding What are all the pieces that went into the rebranding plan?How did Zane evaluate the risk involved with the rebranding effort?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 325final2015.pdf.
- Explain what negative changes have been made in our law enforcement in U.S. history.
- explain what the difference between play the play and game stages. How does the concept of the generalized other play into this distinctiom?