I need help to these sentences. I need to identify which one needs to capitalize and which one should not be capitalized.
Review Exercise - Capitalization
1. The social security act, passed in 1935, established the present system of social security.
2. Our company will soon be moving its operations to the west coast.
3. Marilyn Hunter, mba, received her bachelor's degree from Ohio university in athens.
4. The President of Datatronics, Inc., delivered a speech entitled "Taking off into the future."
5. Please ask your Aunt and your Uncle if they will come to the Attorney's office at 5 p.m.
6. Your reservations are for flight 32 on american airlines leaving from gate 14 at 2:35 p.m.
7. Once we establish an organizing committee, arrangements can be made to rent holmby hall.
8. Bob was enrolled in history, spanish, business communications, and physical education courses.
9. Either the President or the Vice President of the company will make the decision about purchasing xerox copiers.
10. Rules for hiring and firing Employees are given on page 7, line 24, of the Contract.
11. Some individuals feel that american companies do not have the sense of loyalty to their employees that japanese companies do.
12. Where on Earth can we find better workers than Robots?
13. The secretary of state saic, "we must protect our domestic economy from foreign competition."
14. After crossing the sunshine skyway bridge, we drove to Southern Florida for our vacation.
15. All marketing representatives of our company will meet in the empire room of the red lion motor inn.
16. Richard Elkins, phd, has been named director of research for spaceage strategies, inc.
17. The special keyboard for the Dell Computer must contain greek symbols for Engineering equations.
18. After she received a master's degree in electrical engineering, Joanne Dudley was hired to work in our product development department.
19. In the Fall our organization will move its corporate headquarters to the franklin building in downton los angeles.
20. Dean Amador has one cardinal rule: always be punctual.
1. The Social Security Act, passed in 1935, established the present system of social security. 2. Our... View the full answer
- Sorry the sentence 4 will be as "4. The President of Datatronics, Inc., delivered a speech entitled "Taking Off into the Future."
- Jan 04, 2019 at 9:09am