Make a large message to a Human Resource Manager describing why you are suited to an accounting job the
company is advertising. Make up the details of the accounting job.
The following can be in your Fictional Email to an HR Manager:
• Make up the details of the job you are applying for.
• Make strong case as to why you are suited to the position you are applying for.
• Using strong keywords, tell the manager what education you have, your current work experience, and your past work experience
• Use recommendation from a previous employer or someone who has worked with you in the message
• Use a made up linkedin URL in the message
Recently Asked Questions
- Research to find one professional association, either locally or nationally, that you feel will provide you with opportunities for professional development and
- What is compensation? What are the basic differences between wages and salaries?
- Discuss with valid reasons why merges and acquisition are not common in some African countries