BSBCMM401 MAKE A PRESENTATION
You are to prepare for and make 2 different presentations to
the group on a topic agreed to by your assessor.
Your preparation should be in the form of a detailed session plan, and should use visual aids where appropriate.
You need to prepare for this session, so take the time required and make this a great presentation.
You are required to hand in your preparation notes at the time of your presentation.
One presentation must include using a computer-based program to develop an audio-visual presentation (powerpoint or similar)
Your presentation topics may include other unit topics you are undertaking as part of the course-to present a report on related knowledge, such as:
· Way that adults learn (aligned with delivery units)
· WHS in the learning environment
· Rules of Evidence / principles of assessment ( aligns with assessment units
Recently Asked Questions
- Examine the impact of IMO environmental regulations on the competitiveness of the shipping companies.
- CBRE is a large real estate company with offices all over the world. A key part of their marketing strategy is to hold networking events each month. Instead of
- Social security, unemployment insurance, and workers' compensation are employee benefits required by law and cannot be negotiated. Income maintenance plans,