1. We examined various internal and external stakeholders. The
economic concept of scarcity infers that if a company uses resources to fund local arts organizations, those funds cannot be used as dividends to stockholders (or vice versa). What balance do you feel should be generally be sought between the profit motive and various philanthropic efforts as regards a for-profit company?
2. Not-for-profit organizations sometimes pay huge salaries to CEOs. Would you be in favor of limiting CEO and other executive level salaries as part of the requirements for being granted not-for-profit status? Explain the reasoning behind your opinion.
3. Visit www.federalreserve.gov . (Copy and paste if need be.) Provide a list of the current members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and identify who is the Chair.
4. Read both articles linked below, then tell me which insurance policies you believe you would need if you were the sole proprietor of a lawn care business. Remember, coverage is great, but it isn't free, so you will need to keep in mind the costs of well as the benefits.
Recently Asked Questions
- Carlsberg A/S strategy is an assortment of diverse brands, which are aimed to cater to all segments and be present in multiple countries. Hence, they broadly
- help explain and Describe the potential power of using the five disciplines to support team learning.
- what are the Theory of the five disciplines as a method of change