This is complete.
1.Indicate a social responsibility action of an organization and explain why
it is important for them.
- Determine whether or not the organization has green management and classify its green management and how the organization achieved it.
- Identify at least two factors that drive an ethical behavior in the organization.
- Identify at least two factors that may drive unethical behavior in the organization.
- Differentiate the factors you mentioned that drive ethical and unethical behavior.
- Identify how the manager can encourage ethical behavior.
2.Identify an organization that has experienced change
Classify the type of organizational change the organization experienced
Describe how the organization overcame the resistance to the change
Identify how the manager stimulated innovation in the organization
Social responsibilities are initiatives and measures which organizations have put in place in... View the full answer