I'm learning product innovation and techniques for bringing new products to the market. I need help! I'm creating
my own version of a home smart assistant (Like google Hub or Amazon Alexa). Please explain what the following processes would entail.
- •Current product features include;
- •Playing music,
- online look-up assistant,
- event reminders,
- a slew efficiency-boosting technological capabilities
- •State of the art dictation technology
- •Ability to sync with and enable multi-functional control of consumers' home devices
- •Ability to connect wireless to several smart devices over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- •Voice recognition technology
- •Programmable to address user specific needs e.g. soothing a baby
- •Battery enabled hence easily portable
- inform or justify a competitive analysis with rationale for the product's success.
- iterate the business case.
- Specify beta tests and defend your recommendations.
- concept the strategy formulation in relation to the product/service launch.
- investigate and evaluate the country's cultural and external differences with their respective application to product/service launch (I'm using U.S.A, Asia Pacific, Europe)
- break down the strategy implementation on one of the following: systems, people, or process fit.
If possible please provide references, if not I understand. Thank you.
To add the feature like playing music, the device should have connectivity with the internet.... View the full answer