The Excel file Graduates' Inn Guest provides a list of customers, rooms they occupied, arrival and departure
dates, number of occupants, and daily rate for a small bed-and-breakfast inn during one month. Room rates are the same for one or two guests; however, additional guests must pay an additional amount (based on the room as shown in the table below) per person per day for meals and other miscellaneous expenses. Guests staying for seven days or more receive a 10% discount (applied to revenue per party transaction).
Room Type Additional cost/person/day
Add one additional sheet to the spreadsheet to answer the following questions.
(1) Use the SUMIF() function to calculate the revenue collected from each room type for the whole month.
(2) Show a pie chart to display the revenue breakdown from the last question. Which room type generated highest revenue and how much revenue?
Recently Asked Questions
- The following are part of the successful BI implementation by Continental Airlines except. a. Flight management dashboard b.Graphical depiction of the
- What are some pathways necessary in order to cultivate millennials as leaders?
- CableCom, the Zurich based network company uses SPSS due to: a. Its integration capabilities, which is consistent with BI capabilities b.The fact that It was