1. Please explain what marketing concept is and illustrate how it can help firms to do better jobs in
developing trustworthy and long-lasting relationships with target customers/consumers.
2. What is the biggest threat for the marketing research industry nowadays? How do you think marketing researchers should respond to this threat? With the decline of the effectiveness of marketing research, do you think marketing research will still be relevant, say, 20 years from now? Please provide your own arguments.
3. Is it possible for any firm to provide one single product or service that can potentially satisfies all consumers' needs and wants all over the world?
4. Please use all CB concepts you have learned so far to explain how you are motivated to come to Tarleton State University for college education. What did your decision-making process look like? Do you believe your needs have been satisfied? Yes or no, please explain.
5. Use the personality theories and traits you have learned from chapter 5 to describe your own personality. How do you think marketers should target consumers/customers like you? How many "selves" do you have?