5. What was Traci Lynn's recipe for success? Which competencies did she demonstrate?
Traci Lynn's consistent commitment to give her consultants the opportunity to own their own business,balance their personal and business life, and achieve financial independence is the recipe for her success. She showed her consultants how they could change their lives. They were given the opportunity to help make decisions when it came to the business. According to Traci Lynn, "I believe in chasing the dream, I don't chase the money. And because I chase the dream and not the money, money volunteers to chase me. I can live freely." (tracilynnjewelry.com/p/1/about-us)
Here are some of the competencies that Traci Lynn demonstrated:
Analytical thinking - refers to your ability to apply logic to solve problems and to get the job done.
Decision making- refers to your ability to make decisions, but also the way you take responsibility for every decision made.
Creative thinking-shows your ability to develop new strategies and to think outside the box in order to get the job done.
Empowering others-You not only boost employee confidence, but also give them the freedom to complete their task
Persuasive Communication-You not only have the skills in oral and written communication, but also the ability to convey your message and influence others.
6. To what did she attribute the success?
In Traci Lynn's own words, this is what attributed to her success and continues to make her companies a success after relaunching the jewelry business in 2006.
Whether she's in her role as an in-demand motivational speaker, author, or as the owner and driving force behind the hugely successful direct-sales company Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry, entrepreneur Traci Lynn has the same mission: "I call it 'Passing the MIC,'" she says. "MIC: Motivate, Inspire, Change. My goal is to motivate people to step out of their comfort zone, inspire them to greatness, and to change their lives. It's about letting people know that they can do anything they set their mind to if they see the bigger picture. We have the power to change our own financial future and our destiny." (tracilynnjewelry.com/p/1/about-us)
Need help replying to this DB post
Recently Asked Questions
- The probability that a person in the United States has type B+ blood is 10 %. Five unrelated people in the United States are selected at random.
- Cruz Video Center accumulates the following cost and net realizable data at December 31. Inventory Categories Cost Data Net Realizable Value Data
- The table below shows the results of a survey in which 143 men and 145 women workers ages 25 to 64 were asked if they have at least onemonth'sincome set