Explain how Creating Shared Value (CSV) differs from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and discuss whether you believe a CSV approach to business can help solve major socio-economic and environmental challenges such as Climate Change, Obesity, and Gender Inequality.
- definition/explanation of CSV
- definition/explanation of CSR
- discussion of different approaches to business
- history of CSR and context for development of CSV
- rise of large MNC's (Power/Influence)
- recent socio-economic and environmental disasters, such as the BP Oil Spill and Samarco/BHP Billiton Dam Collapse
- impact on, and role of, various stakeholder (e.g. Social Enterprises, Government, NGO's, Consumers, Employees, and Community Groups)
- appropriate examples/case studies
- inclusion of relevant Management theory and references
- any references you use should be appropriately cited using Swinburne Harvard style.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ass2-2018.pdf. Additional comments: "could you show me how to do this
- The definition of statistics given in the notes was: the use of numerical data to find means, standard deviations, and other descriptive measures. The
- Week 6 Homework: Poisson Distribution Your task is to write visual basic code that will create a PDF table for the Poisson(λ) distribution, similar to the