Explain how Creating Shared Value (CSV) differs from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and discuss whether you believe a CSV approach to business can help solve major socio-economic and environmental challenges such as Climate Change, Obesity, and Gender Inequality.
- definition/explanation of CSV
- definition/explanation of CSR
- discussion of different approaches to business
- history of CSR and context for development of CSV
- rise of large MNC's (Power/Influence)
- recent socio-economic and environmental disasters, such as the BP Oil Spill and Samarco/BHP Billiton Dam Collapse
- impact on, and role of, various stakeholder (e.g. Social Enterprises, Government, NGO's, Consumers, Employees, and Community Groups)
- appropriate examples/case studies
- inclusion of relevant Management theory and references
- any references you use should be appropriately cited using Swinburne Harvard style.
Recently Asked Questions
- Inability to access previously stored material is called ________ . Select one: a. encoding failure b. misunderstanding c. forgetting d. unlearning
- Using the following estimated regression results consumption=2.10+0.36age interpret how being one year older ( age ) is expected to affect weekly consumption
- After reviewing Michael Porter's "Five Forces Model", discuss each of the forces within the context of the industry in which your organization operates. Which