Identifying Channels of Distribution
For this week's assignment pick a product with which you are very familiar with or take the time to go through your clothes closet and try and find a product made in the USA, or one that you can anticipate being able to research easily.
- Map the supply chain of your product as far back as is feasible. A simple example is a diamond sold by a local jewelry store, purchased direct from diamond wholesalers in the Netherlands, bought by wholesalers from diamond centers in South Africa, and brought out of mines owned by a company in South Africa. Identify as many participants in the channel as possible by company name and location.
- Identify the mode of transportation used between each stage in the channel.
- Identify by name and location the component parts of the product if any.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 using Microsoft Word.
- must use own wording
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help explaining the answer for this 2 tailed Z test. How do we get 2.33 in the decision rule?
- Discuss how a large police department should go about establishing a decision-making structure for an IT project
- What are some of the innovative and inventive means Americans fought and prevented illnesses during the revolution?