Identifying Channels of Distribution
For this week's assignment pick a product with which you are very familiar with or take the time to go through your clothes closet and try and find a product made in the USA, or one that you can anticipate being able to research easily.
- Map the supply chain of your product as far back as is feasible. A simple example is a diamond sold by a local jewelry store, purchased direct from diamond wholesalers in the Netherlands, bought by wholesalers from diamond centers in South Africa, and brought out of mines owned by a company in South Africa. Identify as many participants in the channel as possible by company name and location.
- Identify the mode of transportation used between each stage in the channel.
- Identify by name and location the component parts of the product if any.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 using Microsoft Word.
- must use own wording
Recently Asked Questions
- Next year, BHH Co. is expected to pay a dividend of $3.00 per share from earnings of $5.00 per share. The equity cost of capital for BHH is 12%. What
- In this module/week's Reading & Study materials, you were educated on many facets of international engagement. The assignment this module/week is to research
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 10$.docx.