Identifying Channels of Distribution
For this week's assignment pick a product with which you are very familiar with or take the time to go through your clothes closet and try and find a product made in the USA, or one that you can anticipate being able to research easily.
- Map the supply chain of your product as far back as is feasible. A simple example is a diamond sold by a local jewelry store, purchased direct from diamond wholesalers in the Netherlands, bought by wholesalers from diamond centers in South Africa, and brought out of mines owned by a company in South Africa. Identify as many participants in the channel as possible by company name and location.
- Identify the mode of transportation used between each stage in the channel.
- Identify by name and location the component parts of the product if any.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 using Microsoft Word.
- must use own wording
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the primary difference between the substitution and the income effect of a price change ?
- When measuring the substitution effect , one uses the change along
- You are investigating the possibility of purchasing your first car, which you have estimated will cost $30,000 in three years. You currently have $5,000, which