Topic: How and why Drugs work Discussion Board Forum 2
- Prompt: Research a drug that is highly abused in your geographic area and/or job or research a drug that is a general area of interest to you. Discuss psychological and physical dependence to the drug. Who abuses the drug? What factors have contributed to its abuse? What are the effects on individuals, families, and the community that have resulted from the abuse? What strategies have been put in place to reduce the abuse? Are they working? Include any additional comments or concerns related to the drug.
- Replies: Reply to 2 different classmates who have written about 2 different drugs that are abused. Compare and contrast common themes and issues from your experience and/or community. What issues related to the abuse have resulted in similar outcomes? What issues related to the abuse have resulted in different outcomes?
- Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, and submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following has NOT contributed to global integration? A.lowered trade barriersB.improved communicationsC.better transportationD.increased
- Harrods PLC has a market value of £124 million and 6 million shares outstanding. Selfridge Department Store has a market value of £34 million and 2 million
- What lifestyle and behavior variables correlate with a greater chance of suicide attempts and completion?