Topic: How and why Drugs work Discussion Board Forum 2
- Prompt: Research a drug that is highly abused in your geographic area and/or job or research a drug that is a general area of interest to you. Discuss psychological and physical dependence to the drug. Who abuses the drug? What factors have contributed to its abuse? What are the effects on individuals, families, and the community that have resulted from the abuse? What strategies have been put in place to reduce the abuse? Are they working? Include any additional comments or concerns related to the drug.
- Replies: Reply to 2 different classmates who have written about 2 different drugs that are abused. Compare and contrast common themes and issues from your experience and/or community. What issues related to the abuse have resulted in similar outcomes? What issues related to the abuse have resulted in different outcomes?
- Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, and submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday.
Recently Asked Questions
- Of the atoms listed below, which one will have at least one electron in its d orbital? A. Mg B. K C. S D. Cr E. none of the above
- My answers are in bold or bold/italicized. Are they correct? Question 1 All of the following were major reasons behind the paradigm shift in psychology known
- Which one of the following would be a correct interpretation if you have a z -score of +2.0 on an exam ?