Topic: How and why Drugs work Discussion Board Forum 2
- Prompt: Research a drug that is highly abused in your geographic area and/or job or research a drug that is a general area of interest to you. Discuss psychological and physical dependence to the drug. Who abuses the drug? What factors have contributed to its abuse? What are the effects on individuals, families, and the community that have resulted from the abuse? What strategies have been put in place to reduce the abuse? Are they working? Include any additional comments or concerns related to the drug.
- Replies: Reply to 2 different classmates who have written about 2 different drugs that are abused. Compare and contrast common themes and issues from your experience and/or community. What issues related to the abuse have resulted in similar outcomes? What issues related to the abuse have resulted in different outcomes?
- Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, and submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday.
Recently Asked Questions
- Presenting the financial statements of a U . S . company in U . S . dollars is an example of which assumption :
- An investment will pay $ 58,000 per year forever beginning 8 years from today . If the relevant rate is 10 % compounded monthly , the investment is worth $
- A just-in-time manufacturing system :