TITANIC: PROJECT MANAGEMENT - LESSONS FROM HISTORY
SDA Bocconi School of Management
1. From a project management perspective, please assess some of the factors that contributed to the disaster of Titanic. Provide at least two to three examples explaining in detail for each of the following project management areas:
a. Project Scope & Change Management
b. Project Team Considerations
i. Project Sponsor
ii. Project Manager
iii. Project Team Members
c. Project Resource Management
2. What could have been some tactics to mitigate the risk of the project? Please consider your answers from the previous question and provide specific examples and/or complete some risks management matrix.
I need these questions answered right now its due in 20 min
Recently Asked Questions
- Thirty-five percent of teens buy soda (pop) at least once each week. Eleven kids are randomly selected. The random variable represents the number of these kids
- The standard deviation of the number of video game A’s outcomes is 0.5479, while the standard deviation of the number of video game B’s outcomes is 0.2498.
- A compound has a density of 0.231 g/ml. What is the real mass of the compound if the balance reads 0.7854g? note that the balance was calibrated with 300 g