TITANIC: PROJECT MANAGEMENT - LESSONS FROM HISTORY
SDA Bocconi School of Management
1. From a project management perspective, please assess some of the factors that contributed to the disaster of Titanic. Provide at least two to three examples explaining in detail for each of the following project management areas:
a. Project Scope & Change Management
b. Project Team Considerations
i. Project Sponsor
ii. Project Manager
iii. Project Team Members
c. Project Resource Management
2. What could have been some tactics to mitigate the risk of the project? Please consider your answers from the previous question and provide specific examples and/or complete some risks management matrix.
I need these questions answered right now its due in 20 min
Recently Asked Questions
- how does beta-adrenergic receptor activation lead to increased myocardial contractility?
- 17.Your company's CEO does not have authority over some of the activities involved in a) a functional process b) a workgroup process c) an enterprise process
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Scavenger Hunt Biology 2 2017 (2).docx.