The purpose of this assignment is to investigate how companies individually or in collaboratively employ a Shared Value Strategy enhance their own business and, at the same time address social and global issues.
1. Choose one company and investigate in depth how they utilize Shared Value Strategies; or
2. Choose one global or social issue and investigate how various companies have addressed this issue through their corporate shared value strategies
3. Choose a shared value initiative where a company has collaborated with NGOs, Government, or other organization to address a social or global issue.
Report: Each student will choose a company or companies that have a Shared Value Strategy addressing a global social issue and write 6 to 8 page report discussing strategic initiatives undertaken by the organization or organizations and the specific methods for measuring financial costs and social impact. This paper should draw from a minimum of 5 respected resources, which may be journal articles, books, newspaper articles, websites, etc. Papers are to be written in APA style for referencing. You may include Appendices and Figures in addition to the 6 - 8 Pages.
Recently Asked Questions
- I am taking a course on APA. I have included below a APA resourses page, there are 3 errors. Please help me find the 3 errors. Smith, K. C. (2006). How to
- Why companies choose matrix, transnational and metanational structures and why? Why large multinational companies choose metanational structures?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from chapter 3 MACRO. Additional comments: "help"