5) What organizational controls including internal controls [read AS 5 from the PCAOB thoroughly before answering this] should be put in place to prevent another Satyam fraud from occurring again?
6) How did the audit firm (Price water house Coopers in India) miss the fraud? What were the weaknesses in the Indian auditing standards?
Recently Asked Questions
- abc Physicians, a medical group practice, is just being formed. It will need $2 million of total assets to generate $3 million in revenues. Furthermore,
- I have attached the questions above. Thank you in advance for your help!
- graduate students borrow $75,000 in loans at 8.5% interest to finance their education. Most of the students want to pay off these loans in 15 years but want