Heuristics, Composition of large activities & the Devil's Quadrangle.
1. Explain in what respect the application of the Outsourcing heuristic and the composition of larger activities, as specific case of the Activity composition heuristic - can lead to similar or different results. Use the performance dimensions of the Devil's Quadrangle and provide specific interpretations.
2. Explain the meaning of the above paragraph and apply it to the concept of week 1 "What is business".
Recently Asked Questions
- How do you think mistakes should be viewed, if the organisation is to proactively support innovation and change
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a free market economy and what are the roles and needs in the business cycle?
- What training or learning opportunities might be provided so that employees can develop appropriate innovation skills?