· This is a Diploma Level Qualification. You must show that you have undertaken independent research in order to answer the project questions. When completing this theory assessment please make sure that you properly cite and reference the materials that you have used.
You work in the marketing department of a new company.
The company intends to sell European made kitchen appliances online. These include dishwashers, stoves/ stove tops, ovens, exhaust fans/ canopies/ range hoods, refrigerators, freezers, garbage disposals, sinks and taps, microwaves.
They have organised an efficient and effective import procedure for the products they are offering.
They now need to develop an appropriate marketing mix for the company.
This is a new business and it is important to make the market aware, not only of the products being offered, but of the service associated with the products and of the business itself.
a. What you, as part of the marketing team, will need to know about your market.
b. How you will acquire this information.
c. How you can make the buying public aware of the company.
d. How you could promote the products.
e. What the appropriate marketing mix for the products will be.
f. How service will come into the marketing mix, what its importance is and what service should be applied.
2. Justify the marketing mix in terms of the four Ps and write report that can be submitted to senior management outlining the procedures followed to determine the best marketing mix and the reasons for selecting the different components.
3. Explain how you should monitor the marketing mix and what metrics you could use. Explain why these procedures have been selected.
4. Initial market take-up has not been as good as you expected. What will you do? Senior management have asked for a report. What information will you need to collect, analyse and document? What actions will you take? Provide reasons for your answer. How will you present this information to senior management. You will need to present two written reports for management -Question 2 asks for a report on the marketing mix and Question 4 requires a presentation for senior management.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Global Shift - MSC IB - Main Paper.rtf. Additional comments: "Can you
- the coupon rate of a floating rate note that makes payment in march june september and december is expressed as three month libor +45 bps.assume that three
- Evaluate the integral below using any appropriate algebraic method or trigonometric identity. Integral from nothing to nothing StartFraction 8 theta cubed