When planning and executing a business process change, it is recommended to use a diagram. This visual representation of the process allows key stakeholders to provide input on the work to be performed, and the resources required to participate in this initiative.
Do some research on one of the following topics:
- Transformation at IBM under CEO Ginni Rometti
- Diversifying products at a coffee company
- Implementing security at a home rental website
- Implementing a robotics department at a home security company
- Prepare two general process diagrams (see figure 9.2) for the Business Process Change you selected based on your researched topic.
-Diagram the current process steps taken by the organization for the process.
-Diagram any adaptations to the process steps after the change process is approved.
- Provide a written explanation of each of your process diagrams.
- Evaluate and address the importance of the existing and future diagrams and how they assist the organization in determining the validity of the suggested change.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CRIJ1306709FinalEXAMSTUDYGUIDE.
- Little Cindy-Lou Who Incorporated exchanged land and paid $22,000 cash for new equipment. The book value of the land was $82,000 and the fair value of the land
- Assume that the stock price per share is $48 and that dividends in the amount of $13.50 per share were paid during Year 2. Compute the following ratios: