1. How can a corporation keep from sliding into the decline stage of the organizational life cycle? Find an example of a corporation in decline and suggest 3 turnaround strategies to help the corporation regain its strength.
2. Discuss two specific, sub strategies of the basic directional strategies, growth, pause, and retrenchment. Give an example of why each of the specific sub-strategy you chose would be recommended.
3. In what ways can a domestic corporation enter the international market
4. How can corporate culture be changed? Does culture follow strategy or does strategy follow culture? Why? Choose a corporation that has changed its culture and discuss how the change was achieved.
5. Describe and discuss examples of behavior controls, output controls, and input controls. Provide at least one example of each control.
6. Discuss issues that may develop during a corporate merger. Acting as a consultant to a CEO, discuss an action plan to support a successful merger of two corporations
7. Why is conduction a strategic audit of an organization important? How might it help an organization become more successful?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Geological Time: a. The Cambrian geological period is characterized by the first major extinction event of complex organisms. Briefly describe
- A hacker is trying to guess someone's password. The hacker knows (somehow) that the password is 4 digits long, and that each digit could be a number between 0
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from FIRST EXAM SPRING 2017.docx.