With this assignment, please direct your attention again to personal-level (not company-wide) ethical choices in the workplace. Motives are a key consideration in ethical decision making.
On page 96 in Chapter 2 of your course text, the author offers a four-step approach to analyzing your own ethical motives in a specific situation. In this assignment, apply this four-step process as a tool to determine your own motives. Applying this knowledge is a good first step toward building the skills necessary to complete this same type of process when analyzing your motives at work or your organization's motives in ethical decision making, designing social responsibility programs, and formulating organizational policy.
Support your choices with cited concepts from course readings and reliable professional sources.
Review the Ethical Motives Scoring Guide to understand the grading criteria for this assignment.Submission Requirements
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
· Length of paper: 500-700 words, or 2-3 typed, double-spaced pages.
· Font and Font Size: Arial, 10 point.
Recently Asked Questions
- an aqueous solution of sucrose boils at 112 what is the molality
- Find thepresent valueof the followingordinary annuities. a. $400 per year for 10 years at 10% b. $200 per year for 5 years at 5% c. $400 per year for 5 years
- What is the future value of a 7%, 5-year ordinary annuity that pays $300 each year? If this were an annuity due, what would its future value be?