S promises to sell B his car for $1,500. When B returns to pick up the car S refuses to deliver.
1) Why do Seller's breach by refusing to deliver the goods?
2) If it has been determined that the fair value of this car was $2,200 and the buyer already committed to one month's non-refundable garage space to store the car, what would be the buyer's compensatory measure of damage under UCC Article 2?
3) If the buyer already had a third party lined up to repurchase the car for $2,500 would it change your previous answer?
4) Under what circumstances might the buyer successfully sue for specific performance?
1) Why do Seller's breach by refusing to deliver the goods? The seller has breach by refusing to deliver the goods because he... View the full answer