Need help show clear explanation thank you...
Rock, Paper, Scissors is a simultaneous game in which two players compete at the same time. Within the game each player must choose between a rock, paper, or scissors. In the game, paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper. If the two players select the same "thing" then the game ends in a draw.
Your friend creates a new game called Rock, Paper, Scissors, Dynamite. Within my new game the outcomes all the same except scissors beats dynamite (scissors cut the fuse so the dynamite is useless), dynamite beats rock (dynamite blows rock up), and dynamite and paper ends in a draw.
1. Do a game matrix for the newly created Rock, Paper, Scissors, Dynamite game.
2. What type of simultaneous game is Rock, Paper, Scissors, Dynamite? How did you come to this conclusion?
3. Image you are playing this game against your friend. The game is a best of five series (that is the first person to win three games wins the series). What strategies would you employ to beat your friend? Why would you employ these strategies?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from old_PY211_Fall14_Midterm2_Exam_v1.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from old_PY211_Fall16_Midterm1_Exam_v1.pdf.
- Using the Golden Rule, 'Do unto others as you would have others do unto you", How do leaders and decision makers in any organization keep the golden rule in