Description and Data
In an institute named Global Business School an instructor teaches many sections. A course can be taught in one
or more sections. The teaching in a section is supported by having multiple teaching assistants attached to a
section. Similarly, a teaching assistant may be associated with multiple sections in which course is being taught.
Many sections can have classes in a particular classroom depending on section timing. Each classroom is identified
by room number (like A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 etc.). Each of these classrooms are present in a particular building.
Each building can have one or more than one of these classrooms. Participants of the courses are given one or
more textbooks. Same text book may be used in multiple courses.
Additionally, you have been provided the following mixed data of the entities and attributes for the Global
Business School in no particular order
Instructor Instructor ID Instructor office hours Course objective
Teaching assistant (TA) Textbook author Textbook title Copyright date
Course section number Course title Classroom number Building number
Building name Textbook TA student ID Course section
Course number Classroom Instructor name Course
Teaching asst (TA)
Textbook ISBN Textbook publisher Building
Textbook price Section days Section capacity Classroom capacity
1. First identify the entities and their respective attributes from the given data and description.
2. Draw the E-R diagram showing clearly attributes, relation and the cardinality of the relation.
Recently Asked Questions
- Assignment 4 -Compare and contrast the discussion in the following two reports: 1. 'Progress in Peril: The changing landscape of Global Health Financing' from
- hello tutors . i want name of an organization to analyse the effect of information technology on the performance of managers
- The cells of visceral single-unit smooth muscle :