Read the short article below and answer questions:
- 1. How does Costco's target market compare to that of Titleist?
- 2. How does the company's planning situation (ie SWOT- strengths, weaknesses , external opportunity and threats) for golf balls differ? (Briefly is fine)
- 3. How is Costco's product strategy different from Titelist?
- 4. How are promotional and distribution programs different?
- 5. What type of pricing strategy is Costco using? Why doesn't Costco charge more (even a little bit) for its golf balls? Wouldn't it take in more revenue?
Recently Asked Questions
- Production 25,000 Jars of soup Cost Per jar of soup (c.) Coming moth 30,000 jars Cost for the coming mth. 30,000 Ingredient cost (variable) $ 20,000
- The board of examiners that administers the real estate broker ’ s examination in a certain state found that the mean score on the test was 493 and the
- A recent article on Consumerist . com reported , “ The average middle-class American only has $ 20,000 saved for retirement . ” Suppose a 95 % confidence