Read the short article below and answer questions:
- 1. How does Costco's target market compare to that of Titleist?
- 2. How does the company's planning situation (ie SWOT- strengths, weaknesses , external opportunity and threats) for golf balls differ? (Briefly is fine)
- 3. How is Costco's product strategy different from Titelist?
- 4. How are promotional and distribution programs different?
- 5. What type of pricing strategy is Costco using? Why doesn't Costco charge more (even a little bit) for its golf balls? Wouldn't it take in more revenue?
Recently Asked Questions
- ________ shape(s) how we evaluate information, not just which choice we select
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from R2B10015_lesson04.pdf.
- I need help with getting it to say player 1 dice, player 2 dice, player 3 dice, ...., player x dice. each player should have 5 dice. This is for a game of