Individual Project Guideline
In this course, each student is required to develop a Country Notebook for a Non-U.S. market
such as, China, South Korea, Mexico, India, Russia, South Africa, and etc. Each student will
conduct a detailed study on how to do business in that country/region. The country notebook
1) A short paragraph to describe the business of Company A.
2) Introduction of the market information of the country (Country Background, Cultural
Analysis, and Economic Analysis);
3) Industry Analysis (Industry condition, Customers, and Competitors in the host market);
4) Develop a market entry strategy for the US-based company to that host market
Recently Asked Questions
- Cox Corporation had 1,200,000 shares of common stock outstanding on January 1 and December 31 , year 2 . In connection with the acquisition of a subsidiary
- Suppose a nation has a GDP per capita of $ 25,000 . If the GDP per capita is growing at 5 % a year how long will it take before GDP per capita reaches $ 50,000
- One increment , or pulse , of the system clock is referred to as a _________ .