Individual Project Guideline
In this course, each student is required to develop a Country Notebook for a Non-U.S. market
such as, China, South Korea, Mexico, India, Russia, South Africa, and etc. Each student will
conduct a detailed study on how to do business in that country/region. The country notebook
1) A short paragraph to describe the business of Company A.
2) Introduction of the market information of the country (Country Background, Cultural
Analysis, and Economic Analysis);
3) Industry Analysis (Industry condition, Customers, and Competitors in the host market);
4) Develop a market entry strategy for the US-based company to that host market
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss 2 of the 3 measures to guard against social loafing. Use examples from past or present learning team experiences to explain these measures.
- Helo, I am needing help with my assignment write up 1 for BIS 340 from ASU. If someone could get back to me on how to go about tackling this project that would
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from I See the Light. Additional comments: "Can you please show me where did