Individual Project Guideline
In this course, each student is required to develop a Country Notebook for a Non-U.S. market
such as, China, South Korea, Mexico, India, Russia, South Africa, and etc. Each student will
conduct a detailed study on how to do business in that country/region. The country notebook
1) A short paragraph to describe the business of Company A.
2) Introduction of the market information of the country (Country Background, Cultural
Analysis, and Economic Analysis);
3) Industry Analysis (Industry condition, Customers, and Competitors in the host market);
4) Develop a market entry strategy for the US-based company to that host market
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Macro Multiple choice pratise questions.docx.
- Determine if the statement below is true or false. If true, prove it. If false, explain why, and/or provide a counterexample. "Let p P(F) be a polynomial. If
- Iron crystallizes in the body-centered cubic structure with an edge length of 286.6 pm. (a) Calculate the radius (in pm) of an atom of Fe to 4 significant