(1) An evaluation of competitive forces in the activity tracking industry. Consider the following: What is competition like in the activity tracking industry? How strong is the competitive strength of buyers and suppliers? New entrants and substitute products? Rivalry among competing sellers? Five Forces Model of Competition to support your conclusions.
(2) An assessment of Fitbit's primary strengths and weaknesses? What external opportunities and threats exist? Think SWOT Analysis.
(3) How would you best describe Fitbit's competitive strategy?
(3) An evaluation of Fitbit's financial and operating performance as displayed in case Exhibits 5 and 6
(4) set of action recommendations that Fitbit management should deploy to strengthen the company's competitive position and financial performance.
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider two groups of numbers. Group 1 contains all prime numbers between 9 and 29, inclusive. The Group 2 contains all odd numbers from 15 to 25,
- Suppose that in a quality control study it was determined that for a perishable item the number X of defective items follows a binomial distribution with n= 20
- Ray Allen, who is one of the best 3-point shooters over the last 15 years in the NBA, has a chance to shoot four free throws. He was fouled shooting a 3-point