(1) An evaluation of competitive forces in the activity tracking industry. Consider the following: What is competition like in the activity tracking industry? How strong is the competitive strength of buyers and suppliers? New entrants and substitute products? Rivalry among competing sellers? Five Forces Model of Competition to support your conclusions.
(2) An assessment of Fitbit's primary strengths and weaknesses? What external opportunities and threats exist? Think SWOT Analysis.
(3) How would you best describe Fitbit's competitive strategy?
(3) An evaluation of Fitbit's financial and operating performance as displayed in case Exhibits 5 and 6
(4) set of action recommendations that Fitbit management should deploy to strengthen the company's competitive position and financial performance.
Recently Asked Questions
- Assume you work for one of the following companies: Philadelphia Soft Pretzel Factory Rita's Water Ice Tastykake Pick two countries to enter with
- The explosion of government regulation in the United States has witnessed an accompanying social phenomenon of great importance which is:
- A)An object is dropped from a hot air balloon 200 meters above the ground. The height of the object after t seconds is given by s ( t )