(1) An evaluation of competitive forces in the activity tracking industry. Consider the following: What is competition like in the activity tracking industry? How strong is the competitive strength of buyers and suppliers? New entrants and substitute products? Rivalry among competing sellers? Five Forces Model of Competition to support your conclusions.
(2) An assessment of Fitbit's primary strengths and weaknesses? What external opportunities and threats exist? Think SWOT Analysis.
(3) How would you best describe Fitbit's competitive strategy?
(3) An evaluation of Fitbit's financial and operating performance as displayed in case Exhibits 5 and 6
(4) set of action recommendations that Fitbit management should deploy to strengthen the company's competitive position and financial performance.
Recently Asked Questions
- Give an example of a typical source of a specimen (swabbed area) from a patient that would be grown on MSA
- Was the record rate of voter participation in the November 2008 US presidential election an anomaly or will voters participate at that level in the future?
- 1. Describe a condition or disorder ( other than cystic fibrosis) that has been linked to mutations in the CFTR gene. What are the health implications? is an