O1: Discuss pros and cons of the appraisal method
· Graphic rating scale method
Pros: Simple to use and provides a quantitative rating for each employee
Cons: Standards may be unclear; halo effect, central tendency, leniency and bias can also be problems.
· Alternation ranking method
Pros: Simple to use and avoids central tendency and other problems of rating scales.
Cons: Can cause disagreements among employees and may be unfair if all employees are, in fact, excellent.
· Paired comparison method
· Forced distribution method
Pros: End up with a predetermined number or % of people in each group.
Cons: Employees' appraisal results depend on your choice of cutoff points.
· Critical incident method
· Narrative forms
· Behaviorally anchored rating scales
Q3: Provide four examples of how cultural differences affect human resource management
Recently Asked Questions
- What correlation do the ICD-10 code and CPT code have with each other? How are these codes dependent upon each other? What role do modifiers play when
- can you explain the several aspects of professional communication as it relates to the use of language in terms of form and content used in the healthcare
- Barium sulfate, , is used in medicalimaging of the gastrointestinal tract because it is opaque to Xrays. A barium sulfate solution, sometimes called a