- Identify the laws pertaining to the two dismissed employees and the alleged discrimination and harassment charges and identify remedies or actions needed to be taken by the HR department/ASH as a result.
- Identify the type of union and what type of union shop (your choice).
- State the potential steps that will be taken by the NLRB regarding the charges filed by the former employees.
- Identify the laws the hospital will need to follow in order to comply with applicable HR employment laws as well as union labor laws in hiring the additional employees.
- Identify what steps the HR Department will generally need to take in order to comply with the above laws.
THE ANSWERS... View the full answer