Read the following business scenario:
Your company has asked you to make spreadsheet to analyze the following data. The data will be reviewed for top salespeople bonuses and commissions payments based on individual sales. Averages will be used to analyze month-over-month sales throughout the years.
Use the Sales Analysis Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet and apply formatting to accomplish the following:
- Calculate total sales using the SUM function.
- Calculate total sales for each quarter. (March, June, and September each represent a quarter.). A quarter is three months.
- Calculate average sales for each quarter to help determine 4th-quarter potential sales.
- Highlight the top salesperson in each quarter.
- Generate a Microsoft® Excel® chart or graph that displays the total sales by region to identify the highest and lowest selling regions.
- Insert a hyperlink to the company's web page. (You can use any business web page for this example.)
- Change your spreadsheet to a page or print layout view to be sure it fits well on a printed 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MGMT 303 Final Exam 1.
- Is the value of goods stolen during a burglary related to the likelihood that the offender will be arrested? A researcher collects data on the value of stolen
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Online BIO 114 Lab 2 Diffusion and Osmosis V-3.