Read the following business scenario:
Your company has asked you to make spreadsheet to analyze the following data. The data will be reviewed for top salespeople bonuses and commissions payments based on individual sales. Averages will be used to analyze month-over-month sales throughout the years.
Use the Sales Analysis Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet and apply formatting to accomplish the following:
- Calculate total sales using the SUM function.
- Calculate total sales for each quarter. (March, June, and September each represent a quarter.). A quarter is three months.
- Calculate average sales for each quarter to help determine 4th-quarter potential sales.
- Highlight the top salesperson in each quarter.
- Generate a Microsoft® Excel® chart or graph that displays the total sales by region to identify the highest and lowest selling regions.
- Insert a hyperlink to the company's web page. (You can use any business web page for this example.)
- Change your spreadsheet to a page or print layout view to be sure it fits well on a printed 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.
Recently Asked Questions
- Why do lessons learned documents fail to capture meaningful information that could help future projects in the future? reasons why a project closeout is
- From a survey of coworkers you find that 48% of 200 have already received this year’s flu vaccine. Calculate the margin of error for a 90% confidence
- A GIS consists of: (mark all that apply) a. geographic data b. software c. user d. hardware