Hi, Can you help me to solve these tables in the excel?
Complete the spreadsheet by using the correct formulas to fill in the missing data.
1. In the "Ordering Raw Data" table complete the "Equiv Litre per Crate/Carton" column In the "Ordering Raw Data" table complete the "Supplier Price per unit" and "Retail Sale price per unit" columns.
2. In the "Milk Products" table complete the "Supplier Price per unit" column.
3. In the "Customer Order (week32) review" table complete the "Total Orders 2017 (W32)".
4. Complete the milk production table
The formulas required to reveal the missing data include Vlookup, Countif and Sum. Absolute addressing is also required.
I just want to know how to do it I don't want to use the tutor's work as mine
Recently Asked Questions
- When you were a child , you were hopefully vaccinated for measles . You therefore have ______ in your blood that will allow you to quickly respond to an
- An endosperm is formed by the fusion of
- The eukaryotic Pax6 gene contains many transcription control elements . Which of the following correctly describes their location in the gene ?