Use the Sales Analysis Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet and apply formatting to accomplish the following:
- Calculate total sales using the SUM function.
- Calculate total sales for each quarter. (March, June, and September each represent a quarter.). A quarter is three months.
- Calculate average sales for each quarter to help determine 4th-quarter potential sales.
- Highlight the top salesperson in each quarter.
- Generate a Microsoft® Excel® chart or graph that displays the total sales by region to identify the highest and lowest selling regions.
- Insert a hyperlink to the company's web page. (You can use any business web page for this example.)
- Change your spreadsheet to a page or print layout view to be sure it fits well on a printed 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.
Recently Asked Questions
- Why does aristotle believe that Oedipus was the perfect example of classic tragedy
- What is the weight of a 2.0-kg ball on Saturn . The mass of Saturn is 100x the mass of Earth and the radius of Saturn is 10x the radius of Earth . Use g Earth
- A block with mass m = 60 kg is placed very slowly on top of a vertical spring , and the spring compresses . The figure below depicts a moment in time when the