Use the Sales Analysis Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet and apply formatting to accomplish the following:
- Calculate total sales using the SUM function.
- Calculate total sales for each quarter. (March, June, and September each represent a quarter.). A quarter is three months.
- Calculate average sales for each quarter to help determine 4th-quarter potential sales.
- Highlight the top salesperson in each quarter.
- Generate a Microsoft® Excel® chart or graph that displays the total sales by region to identify the highest and lowest selling regions.
- Insert a hyperlink to the company's web page. (You can use any business web page for this example.)
- Change your spreadsheet to a page or print layout view to be sure it fits well on a printed 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.
Recently Asked Questions
- You will create the GUI components and addthe controls to the form for: (naming of the controls as shown is important!) Product name label Product name
- For the Virial equation of state, determine the pressure of 0.83 moles of a gas in box with volume of 10.9L at temperature of -17.6C. Assume B= -0.042Lmol and
- linear algebra for math 413 university of arizona, this is for chapter 3 Hw 2