Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to a new employee customer service training class for all new employees.
- Justify the use of a needs assessment of your company's proposed employee customer service training, stressing five (5) ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan and determine the method of training (i.e., presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify why you selected the training method that you did.
- Propose two (2) ways to motivate an employee who has no interest in attending a training class.
- Develop a survey to collect feedback from the employees who attend the training.
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider the reaction 6 Li + 2 H --> 4 He + ___ . How many charges must exit this reaction? How many nucleons must exit the reaction? Which element must
- When performing a mass to mass stoichiometry problem, explain why masses must be converted to moles rather than directly using the mass of reactants to predict
- During 2017, Cotte Manufacturing expected Job No. 59 to cost $300,000 of overhead, $500,000 of materials, and $200,000 in labor. Cotte applied overhead based