Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to a new employee customer service training class for all new employees.
- Justify the use of a needs assessment of your company's proposed employee customer service training, stressing five (5) ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan and determine the method of training (i.e., presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify why you selected the training method that you did.
- Propose two (2) ways to motivate an employee who has no interest in attending a training class.
- Develop a survey to collect feedback from the employees who attend the training.
Recently Asked Questions
- What does product integration refer to in an advanced manufacturing setting? A. creating improved solutions by utilizing recycled wastes as raw materials B.
- Case 4-7: Justin and Therese met during his business studies and her electrical engineering studies. They lived together and eventually both worked for Cosmic
- Which of the following is true regarding capital structure ?