Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to a new employee customer service training class for all new employees.
- Justify the use of a needs assessment of your company's proposed employee customer service training, stressing five (5) ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan and determine the method of training (i.e., presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify why you selected the training method that you did.
- Propose two (2) ways to motivate an employee who has no interest in attending a training class.
- Develop a survey to collect feedback from the employees who attend the training.
Recently Asked Questions
- Why does aristotle believe that Oedipus was the perfect example of classic tragedy
- What is the weight of a 2.0-kg ball on Saturn . The mass of Saturn is 100x the mass of Earth and the radius of Saturn is 10x the radius of Earth . Use g Earth
- A block with mass m = 60 kg is placed very slowly on top of a vertical spring , and the spring compresses . The figure below depicts a moment in time when the