Resources: Suggested but not required: Abbott, Riley J. (2015). PESTEL Analysis for Students. London, UK: Science and Management Press of London.
Search the Internet for vendors who sell this book or inquire about it with a local library.
Select a product and a country for a global business venture.
Conduct a regional, country risk, and organization and product or service analyses of your new global venture.
Prepare a minimum 1,050 -word analysis to address the following:
- Region Analysis
- Regional alliances and economic integration
- Physical environment and its effect on trade
Recently Asked Questions
- Which Western nations claimed the greatest square mileage in colonial Africa? Question 30 options: a) Great Britain, France, Belgium b) Great Britain,
- How has the current government shutdown in the United States directly effected the U.S. economy? Please include factors such as unemployment rates and GDP
- The industrial Revolution gave the European countries an advantage in the world marketplace. What sort of products helped it achieve this advantage? What are