Resources: Suggested but not required: Abbott, Riley J. (2015). PESTEL Analysis for Students. London, UK: Science and Management Press of London.
Search the Internet for vendors who sell this book or inquire about it with a local library.
Select a product and a country for a global business venture.
Conduct a regional, country risk, and organization and product or service analyses of your new global venture.
Prepare a minimum 1,050 -word analysis to address the following:
- Region Analysis
- Regional alliances and economic integration
- Physical environment and its effect on trade
Recently Asked Questions
- Who bears the burden of proof in a civil case? Would you be able to provide an example to better explain?
- At a car dealership, the manager wants to line up 9 cars of the same model in the parking lot. There are 3 red cars, 2 blue cars, and 4 green cars. If all
- Describe one reason for adhering to high standards in ethics. What are the dangers of conflict of interest?