United States V. Windsor
Please support me with below questions, as case doesn't come very clear.
- Parties [Identify the plaintiff and the defendant]
- Facts [Summarize only those facts critical to the outcome of the case]
- Procedure [Who brought the appeal? What was the outcome in the lower court(s)?]
- Issue [Note the central question or questions on which the case turns]
- Explain the applicable law(s). Use the textbook here. The law should come from the same chapter as the case. Be sure to use citations from the textbook including page numbers.
- Holding [How did the court resolve the issue(s)? Who won?]
- Reasoning [Explain the logic that supported the court's decision]
The answer is... View the full answer
- I believe this will give you an excellent grade. Part 5 requires you to use your text book
- May 11, 2018 at 5:16am